mercredi 22 juillet 2015

Chris Brown barred from leaving the Philippines after performing there

Chris Brown is currently stuck in the Philippines because he allegedly skipped out on a concert gig there last year. He performed last night in the country but when he tried to leave this morning for a show in Hong Kong, he was blocked from doing so by the Philippine Department of Justice. Read the full report from the Philippines Daily Inquirer after the cut...



American recording artist Chris Brown, who staged a concert on Tuesday night at SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena in Pasay City, was stopped on Wednesday afternoon from leaving the country for his Hong Kong concert.
The Grammy-winning R&B artist was advised by the show’s promoters not to leave his room at Nobu Hotel in City of Dreams because he had been put on the watch list of the Bureau of Immigration, a source with direct knowledge of the incident told the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
The reason for ordering Brown’s name to be on the BI watch list, said to have been signed by Justice Secretary Leila de Lima, remained unclear to this source. Brown’s concert promoters have proceeded to the DOJ to know the full story.
The source said that Brown had no warrant of arrest but could be detained at the airport for questioning.
Pending clearance from the DOJ, the promoters were hoping that Brown would be allowed to depart Manila by Monday, July 27, the source added.
Sources at the immigration bureau, however, said that Brown had become a subject of a Department of Justice (DOJ) lookout bulletin for an estafa complaint filed against him for failing to show up in a Dec. 31, 2014, Philippine Arena concert which he top-billed.
One source said that the lookout bulletin indicated that the criminal complaint had been for the foreign artist’s alleged “deceitful misrepresentations and swindling.”
Brown was supposed to leave at around 2 p.m., Wednesday, on a Gulfstream IV aircraft, parked at a private hangar in the Ninoy Aquino International Airport general aviation area near Terminal 4.

mercredi 8 juillet 2015

TH? John Legend's wife shares his nude photo

John Legend's wife, Chrissy Teigen took to instagram a few hours ago to share a nude photo of the singer. He allowed it? Chrissy captioned the photo "@instagram' to raise awareness of the shot. See the full pic after the cut...

 

 

Los Angeles Judge refuses to dismiss murder case against Suge Knight

A judge ruled Tuesday that Marion "Suge" Knight should stand trial on murder charges even though a key witness, one of the men he's accused of running over, refused to identify him in court.

Cle "Bone" Sloan told detectives it was Knight who ran over him and another man outside a Compton burger stand in January, killing the other man and seriously injuring Sloan. But when Sloan testified about the incident at Knight's preliminary hearing in April, he refused to say Knight ran him over.

Kris Jenner wants Scott Disick to stay on reality show despite split from Kourtney

Now that Kourtney has dumped Scott Disick, his future on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ is uncertain. But if it were up to Kris Jenner, she’d keep him on the family’s long-running reality show.

According to HollywoodLife.com, Kris Jenner wants to keep him on the reality series, despite his recent betrayal with ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli, 25.


“Surprisingly, one person Scott has on his side in regards to being on the show, following the betrayal, is Kris Jenner. Although she is obviously concerned about Kourtney, she also has always had a real soft spot for Scott and thinks of him like a son. She’s concerned about his health and wants to make sure he gets help.
She’s desperately trying to reach him to see if she can talk some sense into him. Family is incredibly important to her and she wants to keep everyone together. Kris also wants to make sure those 3 children have their father in their lives. If she can help save their relationship, she is going to try. She would rather have them work it out for the sake of those kids than split up for good.

lundi 6 juillet 2015

Elizabeth Olsen suffers wardrobe malfunction in Paris 

Actress Elizabeth Olsen suffered a wardrobe malfunction on July 4th as she posed for photos outside a Miu Miu fashion event at Palais d'Iena in Paris. A gust of wind blew the 26-year-old actress' mini dress up, showing her light nude underwear.

  Mikel Obi's girlfriend Olga tries Nigerian food....

Mikel Obi's girlfriend Olga trying pounded yam and Egusi..she shared the photo on instagram..

Rihanna shares a sexy selfie of herself by her pool

Rihanna shared this sexy photo of herself lounging by the pool. She captioned it 'bra by @Hermes #pooltime'